Riley's Continental Breakup ?’s
1. Is it dangerous for a Greek banker to not know where the money is coming from? Yes it’s good to know where your money is coming from because you have to pay back the money and it’s good to know who you are dealing with. This could effect the timeline and rates.
2. When Greece finally gets back on track will anyone invest in its economy? Maybe it depends on how much risk is involved.
3. Will the Euro zone cut Greece out of their economic union? Probably that would be a smart decision because Greece is a liability.
4. Will the world ever agree on one currency? Maybe it depends on what it is based on.
5. Will Italy fall to the state that Greece is in? No because Italy started off in better economic health and has greater support.
6. If Italy falls will the world be effected and why? Yes because Italy is an economic powerhouse.
7. Who do you think is the “leader” in the euro league and why? Germany is the euro league leader because they led the euro conversion.
8. What is the basis for world currency? A mutually agreeable source.
9. Does the Greece situation affect the U.S.? Yes it is a small world when one country is down the rest are affected.